Recycling
Banner

Author Topic: Recycling  (Read 144 times)

CindSein

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Recycling
« on: June 22, 2017, 02:41:38 PM »
Recycling old windows and doors can be done very easily because they are even more valuable when we reuse them. With a little imagination, the old windows and doors can become beautiful and practical fixtures for the inside of your home. Recycling of windows and doors is also environment-friendly, as it keeps them out of the landfill. 

Here are 5 great things that you can make out of your old windows or doors.
1. A Mirror
2. A Picture Frame
3. Wall Decoration
4. Board of Hooks
5. A Shelf

Just try it out if you are interested. I was a very lazy person earlier. When all the windows and doors of the house got worn out, I replaced it with new ones from a windows & doors company in Edmonton. It was my wife who came up with the idea of reusing the window frames. Once I started doing, it turned quite interesting. Now I have made a lot of picture frames with the old windows. I use the frame of windows to make photo frames and gift it to my friends on their birthday with amazing pictures. Think creatively and bring up varieties of products out of these old window frames.

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of Window & Conservatory Installers in the UK

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close