Looking to Replace Windows
Banner

Author Topic: Looking to Replace Windows  (Read 2159 times)

ac198621

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Looking to Replace Windows
« on: August 05, 2016, 11:18:19 AM »
Does anyone know of or has had any experience with a reputable company as i'm looking to replace my single glazed windows with Double Glazing? A few people have mentioned Thermoglaze UK but does anyone have any others they'd like to throw in to the mix?

Thanks

Alex

Rickardo

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to Replace Windows
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 08:05:35 AM »
Vinyl is a good option for replacement windows. It is a very popular choice among residential windows. I bought vinyl windows from landmark home solution when I was having my living room windows replaced. There are some factors you have to consider while looking for windows, namely itís high and low value. The high value determines how well a window will prevent heat loss whereas low is for low emissivity, also known as the Low E, this is the method that most window makers use to reflect the heat to the warm side of the glass. This Low E is the one major factor that determines how energy efficient a window could be. Here is a blog that I found online that covers some important factors on residential windows http://www.landmarkquality.com/blog/home-windows/a-guide-to-purchasing-home-windows .

michel1

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 10:44:36 AM »
Great info. Thanks for sharing. I was also looking for some tips.

RalphNiles

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 08:32:19 AM »
Thanks for sharing the information

affordablewindowsofaz12

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 05:31:45 AM »
Best option there is to go for energy efficient windows, as they are trendy and also save lot of energy to your home. Double-Hung, Casement windows are the best options. Try those you wont be disappointed.

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of Window & Conservatory Installers in the UK

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close