Cleaning windows
Banner

Author Topic: Cleaning windows  (Read 276 times)

livia

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Cleaning windows
« on: June 05, 2018, 12:04:29 PM »
I usually clean windows every weekend. Due to my tight work schedule, I was not able to clean the windows for the last month. I feel disappointed after looking at the windows. It looks so dull. I believe cleaning and sparkling windows make a home look better. I don't know what to do. Because I couldn't clean the windows regularly, lots of stains got accumulated in the windows. These stains are mostly hard water stains. I tried to clean the window with a vinegar solution, but only a little portion of the stain got removed. It's hard to remove the hard water stains using vinegar. It's really a time-consuming process. Since I don't get time for cleaning the windows properly, it's becoming worse. It is more accurately compared to the sun damage you see on old cars. It is difficult to remove them on my own. I thought of hiring a window cleaning services in Markham. If it goes on like without cleaning my windows, it will ruin the entire beauty of my house. Are there any other methods to remove the stain other than vinegar solution? One of my friends suggested white wine. Is it good for cleaning the windows?

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of Window & Conservatory Installers in the UK

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close