Best window color???
Banner

Author Topic: Best window color???  (Read 137 times)

Lenascott

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Best window color???
« on: June 26, 2017, 07:43:09 AM »
Hi folks, very happy to be a part of this forum. I am here to get some advice. Ours is a brick home which was built 10 years back. As a part of our son's wedding, we have planned to paint the windows and doors of our home. While surfing online I was stumbled upon this blog http://www.landmarkquality.com/blog/windows/how-to-choose-the-best-colour-for-your-window and it mentioned about choosing the right color for the windows. Now, the windows are painted with white color. Also, the windows are faded and have some stain marks on it. Which would be the best color for the windows. I would like to retain the realistic look of my brick home. So please help me in choosing the right color. Also, the wedding party will be held in our outdoor living space. So if you could share some creative themes it would be of great help. Looking forward to your replies. Thanks for the time.

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of Window & Conservatory Installers in the UK

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close