Are bay windows a good option?
Banner

Author Topic: Are bay windows a good option?  (Read 276 times)

michel1

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Are bay windows a good option?
« on: April 12, 2017, 10:50:47 AM »
Hi folks, I am new to this forum. I and my family are settled here in Edmonton for the past few years. I am working in an IT field and my wife is a homemaker. Being an IT professional I don't know much about these renovation ideas.
We have the renovation of our house planned for next month. The main problem is with our windows. We have wooden windows at our home and it was fine until a few months back. The windows were attacked by termites and it has totally destroyed the aesthetic look of our house. Now, most of the windows need to be replaced. Also, we have plans to renovate the kitchen and entry door too. While surfing online for some good materials, I came across bay windows. We are looking for bay windows for our living room so that it would add a class touch to our house. One of our friends suggested a bay windows replacement company from Edmonton.
My question is, will these bay windows satisfy our needs? Would it be a luxurious update for our home? Has anyone over here used it before? Please let me know your thoughts on other window materials too. Thanks in advance.

RalphNiles

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Re: Are bay windows a good option?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 11:24:58 AM »
Bay windows are a very good option.  It will improve the aesthetics of your house.

ljnealandsons

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 06:44:25 AM »
Bay Windows are really a great option. It increases the light that emits into the house which is an energy efficient option. Also its great design styles adds value to home.

Karen Reck

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 08:08:39 AM »
Bay windows are often chosen for their aesthetic appeal. With their shimmering glasses,  it can get your home a clean, modern look from outside. On the inside, the style creates a feeling of additional space and elegance. Aesthetic appeal combined with increased square footage will definitely add to the resale value of your home. Another added advantage of installing bay windows is that it will allow more natural light to enter your space from multiple directions. I have got them installed in both my living room and kitchen. I have been using the extra space as a reading nook where I can enjoy my books and coffee together with a panoramic view. I couldn’t resist to get myself something like this after seeing a beautiful window seat design on Pinterest. With a bookshelf on the left and storage drawers under the seat, the design was pretty much clever.
You won’t believe the number of window company reviews and Interior designer sites I have gone through to create this  ;D. At the end, my efforts got paid, and I am totally in love with this space of my home.

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of Window & Conservatory Installers in the UK

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close