Old fuse Panel
Banner

Author Topic: Old fuse Panel  (Read 45 times)

richbanks123

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Old fuse Panel
« on: November 29, 2019, 10:24:37 AM »
Our garage is a detached one. We built the garage ten years ago. During the construction of the garage, the builder only put in a single 15 amp circuit for the lights, garage door opener, and one receptacle to plug in some electrical equipment. Our garage still has an old fuse panel. It has been ten years older already. I think the garage needs a service panel upgrade. It can't support modern electrical devices. We thought of installing a circuit breaker. Also, the wiring system at the garage is old and does not meet the code. I am afraid that it might lead to overloading and cause any fire. I was planning to install a circuit breaker and get other electrical installation corrected and repaired with the help of any electrical repair in Toronto. I was planning to add a subpanel to the garage for additional outlets, lighting, and other equipment. Is it okay to connect a home electrical wiring from a house panel to a garage panel?

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of Window & Conservatory Installers in the UK

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close