Home guard alarm
Banner

Author Topic: Home guard alarm  (Read 208 times)

RalphNiles

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Home guard alarm
« on: July 02, 2018, 12:01:10 PM »
I would like to get some help.
I am a carpenter. I used to keep my working tools inside my garage. Last week, a day-night somebody broke into my garage and took away some of my tools. I came to know about this only next day morning when I was about to go for my work. By then it was too late to catch the burglar. I have already notified the police and I hope to get help soon. Now I'm planning to install a home guard alarm system with outside camera to monitor the outdoor. Recently, I came across an article that speaks about the security tips to improve outdoor lighting and security. The article says that depending on how much attention you pay to outdoor lighting and security, you may actually succeed in deterring criminals who may opt to focus their attention on easier targets. Do you guys know any that are good and reliable? It would be good to get a camera with night vision and good video footage. Any thoughts on this would be great.

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of Window & Conservatory Installers in the UK

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close