Choosing a garage door
Banner

Author Topic: Choosing a garage door  (Read 468 times)

SarahJackson

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Choosing a garage door
« on: May 10, 2018, 07:30:24 AM »
Hello all, there is a garage at my house. It is actually attached to my house. We are in the process of renovating our garage. My husband does the renovation work and I am there to help him. We emptied all the things kept in the garage by shifting some of the stuff to the basement and others to a cheap storage in Toronto. We painted the walls of the garage and ceiling. We made an open shelf above the cabinets so that items are on display and easy to access. We fixed hooks to hang some of the items. we just finished carpeting the floor. Now we want to fix the garage door. The garage door makes up a good percentage of the appearance of the home. I want to have the best look for the garage door. It should be unique. I chose a metal garage door because it will remain solid and beautiful. Do you think it's good? if you have any other suggestions on garage door designs please feel free to share.

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of Window & Conservatory Installers in the UK

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close