Glass doors
Banner

Author Topic: Glass doors  (Read 345 times)

RalphNiles

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Glass doors
« on: May 05, 2017, 10:21:09 AM »
Glass doors always enhance the beauty of the house. They add a greatly refined look to any home or business. One of the most obvious and appealing benefits of doors made from glass is the fact that they allow light to pass through. Another benefit of glass as a material for use in the doors and partitions is that it is incredibly durable. As glass does not rust or corrode, it is not susceptible to woodworm, and it doesn't collect dust. Nowadays we could also see digital printing on glass doors.

Although glass is an easy to clean material, it is quite delicate. All that is necessary to keep the glass door or glass partition clean and attractive is to give it an occasional wipe with a cloth and some glass cleaner. But one of the main disadvantages of glass doors is that they are more liable to crack or break if they receive a very sharp knock or heavy blow.

I am planning to install glass doors in my newly built house. As it is a contemporary house, I hope glass doors would look good. I would like to add some digital printing to the glass door. Do anyone know about the companies that provide such services. I am very particular that such companies also must have glass door repair services. If anyone has installed glass doors to your house or business, do share your views. Are there any precautions to be taken while installing it?

FayeWild

• Hello I am new here
    • View Profile
Re: Glass doors
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 10:40:21 AM »
Yeah, Glass doors will give an appealing look but are they safe?

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of Window & Conservatory Installers in the UK

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close